The BOMANI Cold Buzz
As a BOMANI Cold Buzz “Buzz Team” Brand Ambassador, you will represent BOMANI Cold Buzz at customer-facing events such as Grocery & Liquor Store Samplings, Bar & Restaurant Promotions, Festivals, Local Events, and more.
Your main job will be to educate new customers on what BOMANI is and why it’s so great by getting as many people as possible to try it. We focus most on how to drink BOMANI, when to drink BOMANI, and where to buy BOMANI.
Our goal is to empower every Brand Ambassador on our team to share BOMANI’s vision of electrifying life’s celebrated moments with the highest quality naturally caffeinated alcoholic beverages with the world.
We want to help every Brand Ambassador at BOMANI to grow in their role and truly contribute to the success of the company. We strongly encourage suggestions, creative ideas, and feedback on how we can improve our efforts!
Buzz Team Requirements:
Let fashion take over your wardrobe with this great statement piece. The trendy raw hem and matching drawstrings means that this hoodie is bound to become a true favorite.
- Available on a weekly basis to conduct demos, weekends work too!
- Motivated, mature, dependable, and able to work unsupervised
- Comfortable being on your feet for a long period of time
- Access to dependable transportation
- Passionate and enthusiastic about BOMANI Cold Buzz
- Have great communication and people skills – talking to strangers about something you love sounds like a blast.
- Knack for educating others
- Be over the age of 21
Most of your responsibilities with the Buzz Team will be tastings at liquor & grocery stores in your region. Tastings/Demos are an opportunity to educate and directly sell to new consumers and create excitement about the BOMANI Cold Buzz Brand. We also sponsor and participate in events around the region which are organized by companies, nonprofits & orgs with similar values to our own.
Sampling responsibilities include:
- Inputting your desired availabilities at least 3 weeks in advance by every Monday so we can schedule you accordingly
- Represent BOMANI Cold Buzz at an account – this may be a customer’s first & only interaction with the brand, so we need to make sure it’s a great one!
- Arrive on time with ample product/materials, greet managers/organizers, and set up for scheduled tasting or demo time
- Serve customers samples of BOMANI & educate them on the product, and encourage them to scan our QR code that sends them to our website to learn even more
- Be responsible for ensuring you always have enough product, sample cups & promo material by coordinating with your team
- Completing our tasting evaluation to follow up each tasting/event with feedback about your experience with accounts, tastings & customers
To join the Buzz Team, you must:
- Complete a quick interview process with a member of the BOMANI Cold Buzz team
- Upload employment forms and complete our online training program
- Complete an in-person or virtual training session with a Buzz Team member to learn the pitch and the different elements of the company, and to ensure that it is a good fit for both you and us (compensated for hours)
- We pay $25/hour in most markets but there is some fluctuation so we’ll let you know during your interview!
- We offer performance incentives and growth incentives to support our superstar team members! We’re in this for the long run.